Thursday, July 30, 2015

Best Place for Snorkeling in Bali Island


Visiting Amed Beach is one of my best experience when exploring the Bali Island. Located in Karangasem Regency I needed time about 4 hours to reach in this place. Departing from Denpasar City we just went together with 8 people. Ride motorcycle we passed Jl. Ida Bagus Mantra. We not ride fast, while enjoyed the fresh air, and amazing panorama. On my trip to Amed Beach, I passed many interesting sites like Candidasa Beach, Goa Lawah Temple, and an amazing terracing rice field. I didn't know this terracing rice field name, but I was very amazed when saw this terracing on the way.

Pass the hill, saw the amazing terracing rice fields, and eventually I was arrived in Amed Village, and then we spur our motorcycle fast to reach Amed Beach quickly. After saw the snorkeling spot, I was not stopped in this spot, and i was ride my motorcycle further. All of my friend say “Hey you pass the snorkeling spot”, and I was still ride my motorcycle. After 5 minutes i was through the snorkeling spot, eventually i was arrived in one spot, where I can saw all of Amed Beach, and on this spot I can saw Mount Agung, and all of my friends amazed by the beauty of the panorama.


Satisfied take some photos, we headed to the snorkeling spot. Luckily, in this place there are people who rent snorkeling equipment such as life jackets and swimming goggles because we didn’t bring snorkeling equipment at all.

Snorkeling in Amed Beach was my first experience tried this watersport, initially I was less familiar with snorkeling equipment, but eventually I got used. Unbelievable, I never thought I would viewed a variety of beautiful coral, some fish that I had never seen before. I guess viewed this beautiful fish I had go to sea, it didn’t. Having explored the beautiful underwater scenery in Amed Beach, I returned to Denpasar because it's getting late.



MORE PHOTO






If you want to snorkeling in this beach I recommend you to use trusted travel agent in Bali to make your trip be more easy. Because to can arrive in this snorkeling spot is not easy, I can reach this snorkeling spot because I was a local person.

Amed Beach on google maps:

No comments: