Wednesday, July 01, 2015

My Experience Visited Rumah Pohon Tulamben

Last month I heard my friends tell about their trip to Rumah Pohon (Tree House) in Kubu Karangasem. I feel so curious and try come to this location. And Last week I visited this amazing place with my family, and i will tell you about my experience come to this place.
I’m feel so lucky because today the weather very supported to traveling. From the Amlapura city we need time until 2 hours. It’s need a long time because so hard to reach this place. Rumah Pohon Tulamben located in the foot of Mount Agung. Batu Dewa Tulamben Village. 

The terrain has been we through to can reach ‘Rumah Pohon Tulamben’ is so hard because of the small road and climb roads. But the panorama on the road made we feel easy to pass the road. Arriving at the destination, I can see many visitors who come here, because today is weekend. To enter the ‘Rumah Pohon Tulamben’ Area we must pay the entrance fee of 10.000 rupiah. In this area not just has a Tree House, But has a big temple and the visitors can going up to the temple to see the scenery. The scenery from this temple I see is very amazing. I can see the sea from here and the hills which arrounding this area. Although the weather is sunny, but we still feel cold in this area.

Don’t be worry if you come here and not bring any food. Because in there is a restaurant. So you can eat there while enjoy the panorama

Tulamben on google maps:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, where is this exactly located in the google maps? Can you please pinpoint it? Thank you!