Monday, July 27, 2015

Sanur Beach | The Best Place to See Sunrise in Bali


Sanur Beach is one of the famous beach in Bali. I visited this beach in the morning, because this beach has beauty sunrise views. The calm waves and beauty sunrise made this beach has unique thing. Located in west of Denpasar city I just need times about 30 minutes from Kuta.

Because of the waves this beach is very quiet, so this beach is not suitable for surfing. But this beach provides other beach games, such as seawalker, scuba diving and snorkeling. Because i’m a beginner in diving sports, this beach is perfect for me, because ocean currents are very quiet.

Sanur Beach is very suitable for children like me. I can swim in the ocean currents are calm and not deep. And I can played ball in the white sand.

I really like sit in gazebo buildings in beachsides, while waiting for sunrise. Along the beach is perfect for sight seeing the sunrise. In this place many tourists jogging. This beach provides a means jogging path that stretches from north to south and at the seaside.


MORE PHOTOS










Sanur Beach on google maps:


No comments: