Thursday, July 23, 2015

Try All Rides Games in Circus Waterpark Kuta


Circus Waterpark is a water park which I visited when spend my holidaying in Bali. Located in the center of city, about 13 km from Denpasar made access to this place easily reached.

What’s Circus Waterpark? Circus Water Park is famous rides game for the tourists who holiday in Bali besides beaches, caves and mountains. Rides games available here divided into two rides for children and rides for adults. Some of the games that can be enjoyed by children as Falldown Basket, Mini Slider Tube, Mini Speed Slider, Kiddezt and Phinicy Games will be very spoiled children who their playing instinct still dominant.

I think it is useless thing if I came here without try all rides game. So, I tried it all one by one. The Rides games which I tried such as Speed Tube, Speed Slider, Speed Slider and Wave Slider. There which made me be interested are the colourfull and the lazy river, pool that surrounds rides games with a depth about 70 centimeters


Circus Waterpark was first opened in June 2011 has total area up to 2 acres and managed by a professional team so that the service quality and responsiveness was no longer in doubt.


MORE PHOTOS













Circus Waterpark Kuta on google maps:

No comments: