Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Hustle of Pandawa Beach Can’t Make Me Stop to Visiting




Afertnoon on Saturday I went to a famous beach in Nusa Dua named Pandawa Beach. Everyone who came to Bali must visited this beautiful place, because this beach has uniques thing that are the location under the cliff and has beautiful statue in the cliff. This statue just only there on the Pandawa Beach.

Departed from Jimbaran I need times about 30 minutes to reached this beach, it’s so easy to reached this beach I just used my google maps and some road sign. Saw cliffs on the right and left side of road, I'm sure I've been close to the beach. My guess is right after passed some cliffs I can saw the blue ocean on the right side.

Parked my bike in the parking area, I can saw all of Pandawa Beach. I choose to parked in above parking area, because from there I can saw cliffs and the blue ocean without must walk away. Moved from parking area, I went to the road saw the Pandawa Statue. Pandawa are the character of Mahabrata Story, The Famous Story in Bali.





I’ve known Pandawa Beach since a long time ago, but I didn’t know Pandawa Beach very crowded by the tourists. Many tourists who take photos in the front of Pandawa statue, I think they do that because they just can saw this statue in Pandawa beach. I had not been long in this beach because there are other places I should visit.

Despite that, visited this place a moment can made me happy. And I hope I still have enough time to visit this place again.

MORE PHOTOS











Pandawa Beach on google maps:




No comments: