Monday, July 20, 2015

There Are Always Wonderful Thing in Hidden Places

On the weekend I spend my remaining time before back to Denpasar City after work in the office. I go for travelling in Gunung Payung Beach. One of the hidden beach in Bali which suddenly famous now. I was very curious why this beach can be famous , many domestic and international tourist who come to this beach. Departed from Jl. Kampus Unud or from Udayana University Jimbaran I need times about 30 minutes to reach this beach.

Located in hidden location I almost passed this beach, luckily I saw a sign toward to Gunung Payung Temple. I think the beach sure be near in this temple, because the same name. Passed a small road I can saw a new golf courses on the right and left roadside. My guess is correct, just reached the parking area, I can heard the waves sound. Wow.! I’m very amazed saw a unique beach which has a beautifull panorama. From here I can saw blue ocean, cliffs, and a person who played parasailing.



After satisfied took some pictures on the top I went to the beach. To rech the beach I must passed many stairs. I can’t counted how many stairs, because I just can see the beautifull panorama when I passed the stairs. On the way I stopped for took some pictures again, in this spot I saw many of my friends took pictures and uploaded to their instagram. 

Continued my trip I surprised by mongkeys in the trees besides the stairs. I think no monkeys live in the beach, I think they just live in the forest. The monkeys are very tame, they didn’t disturb me on the way.

Upon arriving at the beach, I immediately took off my shoes and walked enjoyed fine white sand. Heading into the water in this beach I wondered about what’s made the water here is so clear? Even I could saw so much seaweed here. Not futile if I return more quickly then. Many couples who spend their time here. Although it made me a little jealous, but natural scenery divert all of my attention.

Satisfied after enjoyed scenery and played on the beach, I quickly went to home because I remembered my promise with friends. But just up some stairs I was exhausted. But lucky, the rest of drink in my bag was still there. This adds my energy to got in the parking area. And in the end I reached the parking lot. But, I did not immediately took the motorcycle and hurried away. I rested in a stall while buy some drinks to restore my energy after tired climb the stairs.
 
Although exhausted, I am very happy to visiting this hidden beach, and hopefully I can visit this beach again someday.

MORE PHOTOS



Gunung Payung Beach on google maps

No comments: